- You will need to know several details about your garage door opener to select the correct parts for it. Manufacturer name and model number are usually necessary.
- To find detailed information about your garage door opener, look on the garage door opener power head located on the ceiling of your garage. Usually stickers and identifying information are found on the back or sides of the machine.
- Garage door opener manufacturers change the frequency at which remote controls and keypads function periodically, so you will generally need to know the model number of your garage door opener.
- Some models of garage door operators use radio gear (remote controls, keypads) from another manufacturer. In this case, you will need to know additional details found on a currently working remote control.
- Use our Garage Door Opener Selection Guide for details specific to your brand of garage door opener.
- On each product page there is a section called "Compatible with". This section gives details on manufacturers and models numbers that use the particular garage door opener part, remote control, keypad, gear, or other part.
- If you are still not sure which part will work with your garage door opener, Contact Us using the submit a ticket button above. Please include details about your garage door opener manufacturer and model number in your question.
Modified on: Sun, 21 Sep, 2014 at 11:23 AM