If you are having problems using our Shopping Cart, your internet browser may not be set to accept "cookies". A Cookie is a small piece of code that allows us to "remember" your order and add the items to the shopping cart. You need to accept cookies from our website so that we keep your shopping items in your Shopping Cart. To do this, you need to add our shopping cart as a trusted site. Each browser is a little different, so we provided information below on how to accept cookies on a variety of browsers below.
Steps for Enabling Cookies
Internet Explorer 6/7
1. On the top menu bar, click Tools then Internet Options
2. In the Internet Options dialog box, select the Security tab at the top.
3. Click on the green check mark labeled Trusted sites underneath.
4. Now you will be able to click on the button Sites
5. Make sure Require server verification at the bottom is not checked.
6. In the box under Add this Web site to the zone: type www.waynedaltonparts.com and click Add
7. Click on the "Privacy" tab at the top.
8. Click on the button that says 'sites'
9. In the box that says "Address of the website": type www.waynedaltonparts.com and click 'Allow'
10. Click OK and then OK
1. On the menu at the top, Select Tools then Options.
2. Click the Privacy panel and select the Cookies tab.
3. Click the Exceptions.
4. In the section Address of web site: type www.waynedaltonparts.com
5. Click Allow
6. Click Close
Still having trouble?
Your firewall software security is probably set on high and blocking cookies. You can decrease the security level or check your documentation and add www.waynedaltonparts.com as a trusted site.
Modified on: Mon, 30 Apr, 2018 at 3:02 PM